Working between Bushwick, Brooklyn and North Adam’s MA in the Berkshires, I offer a range of workshops exploring drawing on site, expressive media, environmental mindfulness and beyond for small groups and individual students year-round.
While the list below includes past subjects of interest, I am always excited to expand the boundaries of medium, location and beyond. If what you’re looking for isn’t listed here specifically, reach out and I will gladly tailor our work to meet your interests!
- Beginner’s Drawing at The Metropolitan Museum
- Intro to Landscape Drawing: Central Park
- Intro to Modern Art/ Expressive Mixed Media (with trips to MoMA, The New Museum and private studios)
- Visual Journaling- Maintaining a creative practice
- Creativity and Mindfulness: meditative drawing, and environmental awareness exercises
- Paint Party: Collage, Color mixing and self expression
If you’re interested in registering for private lessons in the Berkshires, or NYC please fill out the contact form below: